GH's Bryan Craig Crashes Car

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I may not be a fan, but I'm glad he came out of it with relatively few injuries. It's really scary how many distracted/intoxicated drives are out there. Not saying this woman was either of those things, just that I've encountered some really clueless people lately. Just the other day a guy with the custom license plate "limes" (funny not funny) was swerving out of his lane and actually disappearing from view repeatedly.  God knows that he was doing, but he certainly wasn't watching the road.

• Members

I agree, I'm glad he's fine. And it is scary how many impaired drivers there are. I've noticed, IMO, a sharp increase in just poor driving. People just pulling out and expecting you to stop as you go 60 MPH .... people shifting lanes like they're playing a racing game, motorcycles zooming, and I mean zooming through the lanes and past you, but they expect you to notice them ...

• Members

LOL.....they really did an interview with this............I'm not gonna lie, I would probably feel a little baited by those guys the way they ask certain things, and I do think he handled it well, though he does make it sound like B.S the last couple seconds....

Archived