Y&R March Spoilers

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was wondering more about the last spoiler. Why the heck would Sharon go to Nick about not having the same DNA as Sully as opposed to telling Dylan? Unless Sharon is going crazy again. 

I swear Adam and Chelsea have been on a continuous rinse and repeat cycle for months, even years now. 

• Members

@soapfan770- I'm thinking Sharon goes to Nick because she doesn't want Dylan to know. Maybe she has an inkling that this is related to the fact that she had a miscarriage and was pretending to be pregnant for awhile. She was lying to Mariah about it, so I wonder if she starts to remember some of that.

I find Chelsea and Adam hot together, but I agree about wash, rinse, repeat. It's time to break them up and change partners. I hope they aren't meant to be the next Victor and Nikki. It's not 1985 and Chelsea has looked like a damn fool for a long time now.

• Members

I like Adam and Chelsea but their main story of Victor continuously intervening in their lives and how their actions revolve around their reaction to Victor is seriously getting old. They need a new story, and no they don't need to be like the new Victor and Nikki or even the new Nick and Sharon either. Instead let them be a fun, sexy duo in their own way without going down the always tortured couple route. 

• Members

Adam's a pathological liar. He always puts Chelsea second because he just can't help himself.

Never thought I'd see the day where I almost feel bad for Victor. His family enables him anyway.

Sharon just exists to be crazy. How much can she take?!

Archived