Blind Items

• Members

I dont think that young couple is Rome and Reign. Simply cause on B&B, the land of triangles, will any story end by inserting a third party? No. That's just hearing up. 

I think its Kate Mansi leaving thereby ending  chad and abby story. 

Also think that it could be stafford or moss. But not sure what company they keep to prevent it 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This isn't the first time that Number 2 has popped up before though. And the impression I get from the soap mags is that Nicole/Zende on B&B are popular. Which is why I think it IS them. Didn't someone mention how their body language has been funny onscreen as if they don't like each other. And interviews I've read of them appears like they do not really like each other as well. Whether it is true I suspect will depend on if Nicole fights to get Zende back once he strays with Sasha or not. That should be the answer.

• Members

Rome seems uncomfortable in love scenes and romance in general. I'm not going to say its just him not liking reign. I remember reading and interview by him waxing about her beauty and talent. He used to (I say it this way cause I haven't been in IG in ages) post pics of them on set and the red carpet together. He seemed to like her. Maybe something happened between them that soured their friendship.  I really hope not cause I think B&B has a great thing going with them and the rest of the Avants. 

• Members

i think that's the right show, but wrong actor... it's probably Darin Brooks who they keep trying to position as the 'sexy bad boy' but when he takes his shirt off it's LAUGHS; to the point where they hide him behind stuff like a pregnant woman or they only goes so far as him wearing an open shirt... :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived