Celebrity Big Brother (2016)

NothinButAttitude

• Members

I just can't even. I just can't do it with this show. I am going to be in my grave when this show is over. Tiffany "New York" Pollard IS Celebrity Big Brother 2016. She started off slow and they may not want to mess with her, but she IS this show!! I LIVE! Her Gemma rant damn near killed me. The only reason my heart kept beating is because I wanted to see how it ended. I LOVE HER! Megan is crazy as hell, but she was right. I need to see who is going home. I need to see what happens next. This season is becoming epic. As soon as David Bowie died as horrible as it is to think, it has kicked right off.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How did Tiffany lose that lip sync battle? She blew Darren out of the water. I was surprised at how great a dancer she was. She can shake it!

It's a shame to see Nancy go because I think she brought a neutral, fun, cougar, Euro-trashy energy to the house. Her Adele lip sync and Scotty T's reaction was hilarious. Nancy goes to show that sex appeal knows no age - and that Botox is brilliant. She just didn't get enough exposure in the first couple of weeks to generate interest in her. How Angie survived the eviction vote instead of Nancy is beyond me. It seemed she was very well liked in the house and she left looking a million bucks and strutted out like a winner. Her exit interview showed her lawyer's mind at work (yes, Nancy is an Italian lawyer), very rational.

Gemma is an operator. She can call the shots in a fascinating way and commands attention. There is something positively ancient about her energy, she's like a wizened East End gangster. Her nomination of John was ice cold and perfectly executed as the boos could be heard as she flashed her victory signs and blew kisses.

Stephanie is incredibly weak. She is so focused on getting booed, yet she doesn't seem to understand that acting like a slag is not going to endear her to anyone. 

John is such a bastard. His smug smile just makes me want to break something. He seems unhinged with how controlling and manipulative he is. Poor Darren can't see how badly he was played.

Tiffany had better survive evictions next week. She needs to put John ON BLAST. 

• Members

John...he's so manipulative and ugly. The way he's been with Darren is awful. When confronted by Gemma he is off his footing and fumbles around, particularly with his "Whose to say I haven't?" when asked if he'd been an addict. John is so full of crap about being "released" and "liberated" after being nominated, Megan has it right: he's gutted. Absolutely gutted.

Stephanie...good lord. Doesn't she realize the only person to blame about her boyfriend is her? She's a slag.

Tiffany saying she respects that loser Jeremy...and then her hilarious Diary Room discussion about how Jeremy has made an enemy. "I want meatballs, dammit!" ---> line of the episode.

It's interesting that Scott T, of Geordie Shore (MTV UK's equivalent of Jersey Shore) is the most moral person on the show by a country mile. He's honest and has called out this Jeremy and Stephanie crap 100% correctly.

Angie is such a miserable cow. It's wrong that they don't put out the lights until 1am or something. That would be hell for me. 

Daniella is also surprisingly moral given the rough life she's lead.

They really need to get rid of Kristina. She is worthless.

• Members

^

Angie storming out the room into the living room was the most hilarious bit of the night. She's so damn melodramatic. That's why I don't know why the mass believed her 'grief' over David Bowie's death. Angie is extra and she's trying to win. 

Tiffany's reaction to Jeremy's nomination was perfect. What was she supposed to do? Hug him? I think not. That would be fake and that's one thing Tiffany is not. Jeremy should at least respect her honesty. Furthermore, his excuse for nominating her was bull. I do hope that Tiff sees that that little foursome with Steph/Jeremy/Scotty/Megan needs to be broken up. 

I can't stand John but I now want him to stay because I know he'll give Gemma hell. Gemma is starting to smell herself and it is time someone let's the air out of her. Tiffany already did it once but I want John to have a go at it. Plus, with John staying, it'd provide Tiffany with a meat shield as Megan and Gemma would stay wanting him out for the remainder of the time. 

Stephanie getting upset over Daniella was stupid. Daniella told no lies. I am glad that Daniella gave no f-cks at the end. Stephanie only has herself to blame. I do wish that Stephanie would've went home last night. She is the most inauthentic character in that house. Everything she does is contrived. 

I am hoping Kristina goes this week. She's dull as f-ck and adds nothing to the show. I forget she's there 99% of the time. She can go gestate at home. She's taking up space in the house and should've been booted week one over Winston. 

Past two episode of BB seeing as I didn't post links:

• Members

Catching up on this...sh-t had me dying!!! LMAO!!! Why was Tiff lying though? She never actually said David Gest :lol: :lol: So bizarre. This show is really weird. The editing is so drab. There's barely any music, etc to enhance the dramatic moments so they come off half awkward.

Thank God for Tiff though. Thank you so much for putting her back on our screens!

• Members

I think John is becoming a more interesting housemate now that he's accepted his role as the villian.  I just couldnt with him trying to be the noble ambassador of the group. People see him for sh-t and after getting the bad crowd reaction, he now doesnt give a f--k and seems to be embracing it

When Gemma and Angie skipped Tiff, I thought she was safe from nominations. Was disappointed to see Jeremy give her one. Angie didnt explain her reason for giving Kristina a nomination and let that fly. WTF?

"I want to be the last man or woman standing, bc Im strong enough to do that." YES!

• Members

A Gemma/Tiffany alliance is intriguing. At least Gemma had the good sense to level with Tiffany about how they're equals, not like John and his lapdog Kristina. 

Scotty T was right to reiterate to Jeremy that he's a mug for being at all involved in the situation with Stephanie. Stephanie flipping out at Daniella and/or Gemma about what she's done with Jeremy is ridiculous. Her tantrum in Big Brother's spare room (there's been a few of those this season!) was hilarious in how psycho she was. Doesn't Stephanie realize she's ruining her non-existent acting career by her psychotic behaviour?

Angie threatening to leave the house is so extra of her. She's the worst kind of drama queen. 

Archived