August 27, 201610 yr Member Not even worth commenting on. Another pisspoor finale with an undeserving winner. Bear literally ruined this entire season for me and he got rewarded for it
August 28, 201610 yr Member Not even worth commenting on. Another pisspoor finale with an undeserving winner. Bear literally ruined this entire season for me and he got rewarded for it The worst finale imaginable. I cannot believe Bear was rewarded for being, essentially, evil.
August 28, 201610 yr Author Member I skipped the whole season b/c the cast was poor, and I knew they winner would be either Bear or Marnie b/c they are on MTVUK shows and those people always win CBB. Word is that the upcoming CBB might be an all-stars season. If Tiffany ain't on it, I ain't watching. She's the only celeb that would get me to watch CBB again.
August 29, 201610 yr Member I did enjoy the season, but it got so toxic. The highlight was seeing Aubrey pick Bear apart like a vulture does a dead animal. She demolished him. An All Star would be interesting. Tiffany Pollard is an obvious Must Sign.
August 29, 201610 yr Member http://www.bbspy.co.uk/cbb18/news/0828/channel-5-ben-frow-wants-to-reposition-big-brother-uk-for-future-leader-in-reality-says-itv2s-love-island-left-him-angry#ixzz4IeRdek1A
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.