Celebrity Big Brother (2016)

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Good. I hope it does affect him going forward. He is an !@#$%^&*]. 

Tonight didn't help him either. His reason for nominating Darren was suspect as hell. I feel like he is trying to do damage to Darren and it is already starting to happen. The other hgs were starting to talk about Darren and his smoking. Someone pointed out on Twitter that they think that John is trying to remove his biggest competition (Tiffany, Angie, Darren) and I can see it. He knows that Angie and Tiffany's explosive personalities will keep them in the game for the long haul, and Darren, being the other nice guy, will most likely ensure him a spot in the finals, which could chip at John's chances of winning. However, his antics have caused him to become loathed by the audience and they now want him out. 

I hate that Tiffany had to act docile tonight but it worked in her favor along with her being one of the few eating the egg and doing all the other tasks. She regained a lot of people that were mad at her yesterday. 

I do wish that Kristina and John would've gotten one more nomination b/c their asses would've been up too. I do see Kristina and Tiffany exchanging words in the next few days b/c Kristina's stank attitude ain't gonna sit well with Tiffany.

• Members

How long have they been watching the show? Channel 5 has always let walkers onto BOTS. 

It's funny because I have always found John Partridge to be offputting - it's one of the reasons it took years for me to stomach Christian on Eastenders. Sometimes I dislike someone onscreen and it turns out they're perfectly nice IRL, but sometimes...not so much.

NBA this thread brings up some of what you've said:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2128958

• Members

Is the OP of that thread being facetious?

If so, I get it. Otherwise, I am shocked and appalled if he/she isn't. :P

I was the same way with Christian/John Partridge too. This experience has solidified my dislike for him. He should've just stuck to acting and keep the air of mystery about himself. He's destroyed his career thanks to this show. He can join Antony Cotton in the trash box bin.

• Members

John's nomination of Darren, and his manipulative behaviour with him afterwards, made me sick. What an awful, basically evil, prick. He is so manipulative and he's destroying whatever public image he may have had before entering the house. He is dreadful. He needs to go, very badly.

Tiffany is playing the game, she got most of the house back on her side by eating that disgusting egg.

Megan is a lunatic. You'd think she goes hungry regularly.  

• Members

@Cheap21 Did your ass have to make that gif?! :lol: You got me over here rolling. 

Megan going off was sad and pathetic. I am glad she did call John out but her going at Tiffany was stupid and pointless. Her calling Tiffany a 'ghetto c-nt' didn't do her justice either. Via BOTS, she got a warning over that comment today. 

• Members

LOL...I found it on Tumblr and it had me rolling too. Im glad this task is over bc it was like another day at the plantation with NY having to be subordinate to her master John. PUKE.

Good, Im glad she gor a warning. I hope they did it when she sobered up bc she was too messy while drunk

• Members

Yeah. They did it early this morning. 

Another thing that had me rolling was when Gemma said, "Your big feet knocked the stones out," and Tiffany quickly rebutted, "Your big everything knocked them stones out." 

Please register in order to view this content

That spar along with this one: 

Gemma - Those shows are meant for beautiful women.
Tiffany - She said they have to be worn by a beautiful woman, so she should have put them back on the rack.

And she went on to call the shoes 'old maiden!!!' 

Oh how I've missed Tiffany's ass on TV!

• Members

Stephanie is so incredibly irrelevant. I cannot fathom why they had to cast her. Wasn't someone else from a UK soap available? I sincerely hope she's the one evicted because I can't keep watching her irrelevant moans about what a slut she is. 

Tiffany was incredible and hilarious this episode, worth every cent Channel 5 paid her. The lines about the shoes, alone, were hysterical.

Meghan had a psychotic break but she wasn't wrong about John. He's everything she said, and more. 

Archived