January 6, 201610 yr Member Oh hell yes im in. I'm feeling this show! And not just because of New York. It seems good! I couldn't get past the audience booing. WTF? There should be more control over them. Horrible. I guess this is normal/OK for shows from that country but I was still really taken aback by it. LOL. Freaking New York. I gotta get used to calling her 'Tiff. I love when she was waiting for them to discuss the suitcases and was like "Please give me my sh!t please give me my sh!t" LMFAO...I also love how she was acting nice with everyone, calling girls cute & getting them tap water...only a matter of time before she wreaks havoc on everyone LMAo can't wait
January 6, 201610 yr Member Oh hell yes im in. I'm feeling this show! And not just because of New York. It seems good! I couldn't get past the audience booing. WTF? There should be more control over them. Horrible. I guess this is normal/OK for shows from that country but I was still really taken aback by it. LOL. Freaking New York. I gotta get used to calling her 'Tiff. I love when she was waiting for them to discuss the suitcases and was like "Please give me my sh!t please give me my sh!t" LMFAO...I also love how she was acting nice with everyone, calling girls cute & getting them tap water...only a matter of time before she wreaks havoc on everyone LMAo can't wait that was NOTHING. Wait till people come out and they've actually gotten a chance to hate them. This was one of the worst ever LMAO!
January 7, 201610 yr Member I couldn't get past the audience booing. WTF? There should be more control over them. Horrible. I guess this is normal/OK for shows from that country but I was still really taken aback by it. It's mostly just this show, which is pitched toward gutter trash. Previous seasons have had black women get food thrown at them and get called "monkey" while being interviewed.
January 7, 201610 yr Author Member I couldn't get past the audience booing. WTF? There should be more control over them. Horrible. I guess this is normal/OK for shows from that country but I was still really taken aback by it. It's mostly just this show, which is pitched toward gutter trash. Previous seasons have had black women get food thrown at them and get called "monkey" while being interviewed. What?! And they allowed that? Thank God I wasn't watching then....
January 7, 201610 yr Member The Makosi one was very controversial as well because the annoying host never hid her biases and pushed for a hard tone even knowing how nasty the crowd was.
January 7, 201610 yr Author Member Eww. Says something about the UK. Makes me appreciate Julie a bit more b/c she can at least put her biases aside during exit interviews. Emma and Davina apparently can't. They allow their personal feelings to come out in their interviews. Especially, Emma last season of CBBUK. She was so nasty to most of the US players w/ the exception of Scoop, Janice, and kiss ass Austin.
January 7, 201610 yr Member I almost fell off my chair when Big Brother corrected New York on Jenna's Gemma's name. Speaking of, Gemma is quite annoying. Like leave the younger, hornier people alone. Ain't nobody looking for love in the Big Brother house!
January 7, 201610 yr Member I almost fell off my chair when Big Brother corrected New York on Jenna's Gemma's name. Speaking of, Gemma is quite annoying. Like leave the younger, hornier people alone. Ain't nobody looking for love in the Big Brother house! LOL not feeling Gemma either. Im also not feeling the two guys that volunteered themselves into the box. It was a calculated manipulative move to make themselves look like the heroes. BB should have said you cant pick yourself. And then when they refused to take the luxury food; Id be like F the house! Im in a damn box. They have freedom; thats their luxury Edited January 7, 201610 yr by Cheap21
January 7, 201610 yr Member I am going to enjoy this season. It is a great cast. Maybe not as good as last season, but it has such potential to be very fun!
January 7, 201610 yr Author Member Nominations: Nancy/Kristina/Winston and they were made by Scotty T/Stephanie/Jeremy, the three who performed the task earlier to unlock the house.
January 8, 201610 yr Member Winston is SO gross. He needs to get out of the house immediately. I don't like how handsy and gross he was with New York and all his homophobic bullsh*t he was spouting with Nancy. He's awful.
January 8, 201610 yr Author Member I need Winston and Nancy to stay. I totally think Winston is deplorable but he is the perfect catalyst to get drama started in this house. There are so many people I can see him getting into it with and I need him to stay. Nancy too. Kristina is boring and she can go. She brings NOTHING to the table.
January 8, 201610 yr Member I think we should be careful about posting links to YT channels...they're being watched by Channel 5. I agree that Kristina should be first to go. And she will be. She's a pro dancer on Strictly Come Dancing, she's an absolute nobody...it's interesting that Jonathan Cheban didn't know who Nancy was given her media profile in the UK has been huge for over a decade. Winston is just so disgusting and I am hopeful he'll be second or third to go. He really is a pig.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.