January 9, 201610 yr Member 'You absolute legend!' CBB hosts Emma Willis and Rylan Clark praised by Twitter for 'grilling' first evictee Winston McKenzie...but others slam show as a 'witch-hunt'Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3391193/You-absolute-legend-CBB-hosts-Emma-Willis-Rylan-Clark-praised-Twitter-grilling-evictee-Winston-McKenzie-homophobic-comments.html#ixzz3wlRo1agw it was dissappointing going on other forums and seeing people praise Emma's tactics but Im glad others are disgusted by her Edited January 9, 201610 yr by Cheap21
January 9, 201610 yr Member @AllMyDaysatGH, @Nothin'ButAttitude New York has finally checked into the house....lol
January 9, 201610 yr Member I don't see how anyone has sympathy with Winston. His homophobic views are very well known in the UK as he has dabbled in every conceivable political party and he got what he deserved when he was raked over the coals. That said, I do find John Partridge very slimy and insincere. It's interesting how melodramatic his reaction was in comparison to Christopher, who has just as much right to be offended. Emma's interview didn't bother me. She was blatantly against him and it got the press coverage the show wanted. Mission accomplished.
January 9, 201610 yr Author Member @AllMyDaysatGH, @Nothin'ButAttitude New York has finally checked into the house....lol Uh oh. She and Gemma went at it? Scratch that. I see it was her and Angie. Oh Lord.... Edited January 10, 201610 yr by Nothin'ButAttitude
January 10, 201610 yr Author Member I can't with John pandering to the cameras and crying. It doesn't seem genuine. Winston is gone. Move on. I wouldn't've allowed Winston to get to me at all. I would laughed off his absurd comments.
January 11, 201610 yr Author Member Tiffany had a miscarriage before entering the house: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/6851162/Tiffany-Pollards-Secret-Baby-Agony.html Edited January 11, 201610 yr by Nothin'ButAttitude
January 11, 201610 yr Member With the sad news that David Bowie has died I do wonder how they will tell Angie and what her reaction will be...
January 11, 201610 yr Member Funny I was just thinking the same thing... How hilarious/sad that this is my first thought when I read he died. Edited January 11, 201610 yr by MrPrezident
January 11, 201610 yr Member Angie is apparently staying in the house and was told off camera by her own representatives. Channel 5 has confirmed she has been told she can leave whenever she wants if she changes her mind.
January 12, 201610 yr Member Tiffany going in on Angie gave me life! Yes, welcome to the house New York! Them bitches know not to mess with her now. I love that she is slowly starting to come into her own after being a nonfactor the first week. She has nothing in common with these people and I dont blame her. So glad she has immunity. Im glad Angie is staying in the house bc she is one of the characters that actually stand out Overall this season so far is a letdown coming off last. Its hard to top the Farrah, Jenna, Austin, James, Janice combo. The casting there was gold. Edited January 12, 201610 yr by Cheap21
January 12, 201610 yr Author Member Speaking of Austin, watching him on BOTS tonight solidified why I couldn't stand his ass last season and boggled by why then general audience did. He was such a twat tonight on BOTS when it came to Angie. Yes, Angie is a mess but he was just finding a way to call her out her name and bad mouth her. I am glad that he got only silence from the audience. Plus, I don't know what James sees him. He stayed interrupted him the entire show. James couldn't even speak without Austin butting in. Gosh, I cannot stand him. I am glad that before Jonathan left the house, he gave Tiffany immunity. This provides her more time to win over even more of the audience. I do hope that someone like Kristina, Stephanie, or John go home this week. None of them bring anything to the show. Well Steph does but I am over here constant crying and moaning. Just screw Jeremy already and get over it. I wish NY would throw him the p*ssy so drama can start. She'd so be the type to do so.
January 12, 201610 yr Author Member Oh Lord. Big Brother is gonna be a hot ass mess tonight.... There are no words. You can NOT miss tonight's #CBB. Watch this preview, and tune in tonight at 9pm on @channel5_tv https://t.co/Gd2di9gJml — Big Brother UK (@bbuk) January 12, 2016
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.