Celebrity Big Brother (2016)

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Grrrr John's treatment of Darren makes me so angry. 

Tiffany read them for filth and they all had it coming. She's been damned from day one. I do wonder what happened between her and Darren - I've never noticed any big falling out. 

Stephanie is so irritating. She's such a cheap slag, she deserves all the crap she's taking for her conduct with Jeremy. Scotty T owes her no apologies. Jeremy is a loser and such a mug. 

Gemma makes me laugh: "Now he's flaunting in my stunning crystal kaftan."

• Members

I feel for Tiff as an outsider but she gives them far too much power. They arent worth it.

Gemma....I dont quite hate her anymore. Loved her feuding with Stephanie

I cant with John saying he didnt cry over at his dad's funeral or mom being sick but he cried bc of Gemma. What a drama queen. I love how she gets under his skin

• Members

@DaytimeFan I think Tiffany and Darren's first falling out was during the Angie incident and he was scolding her and she told him to get the f-ck out of her face in a fit of anger b/c she knew the house was forming against her. His hatred for her cemented once she declared him boring in a task the following day AFTER they all kept picking on her during the task (the puppet task). She's tried making amends with him numerous times but he won't let it go. Neither will Danniella, who Tiffany has never even had a fight with. She's just the house scapegoat and it is getting old. I hope she outlasts them all. Only people besides her I wouldn't mind winning is Gemma or Scotty. Hell, I wouldn't mind John winning now as he has grown to adore Tiffany, and realizes there are bigger fish. 

I am just over Darren and his victim act. Like Gemma said, he needs to grow a f-cking pair. 

• Members

Gemma freaking out about her extensions: LOL. "They've nicked my Dolce & Gabbanna smoking pumps!"

People like Jeremy and Stephanie would cause me to commit crimes. Hiding people's shoes, the toothpaste, the throwing Megan's wet clothes in the corner...what a disrespectful piece of [!@#$%^&*]. I was so hoping Daniella would beat the hell out of her.

• Members

I can't take Jeremy and Stephanie any longer. If one of them aren't evicted I might have to stop watching. They make me want to pull my hair out. And Christopher is bugging the sh*t out of me with his mediator role. Like, back the f*ck off and let situations play out as they should. Stop trying to be such a nice guy because it makes you look weak and pathetic. I'm really starting to like John which surprises me as I thought he'd be Perez Hilton all over again. I like Gemma, but I'd check that bitch for not getting out of bed to bike with the rest of them. Nobody gets in the way of my food. I would cut her.

• Members

Jeremy's an idiot. The only thing he has going for him is that body. But then he went and f*cked it up with those ridiculous tattoos (mainly the neck ones.) Clearly he has insecurities and doesn't mind being Stephanie's replacement boyfriend. If Sam Reece is still around for Steph once she gets out he's an even bigger fool than Jeremy. I'm still scratching my head wondering what's so irresistible about this hag with her inch thick makeup and endless crocodile tears.

Please register in order to view this content

Archived