Celebrity Big Brother (2016)

NothinButAttitude

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They did. Tiffany got moderate boos. Wasn't as bad as recent weeks. I hate how Jeremy was the only nominee to get hardly any boos. I hate how the public views him as a victim when he knew what he was getting into when he got involved with Steph. She's always been vocal that she had a beau. I don't pity his ass at all and I think he's playing up to the cameras. 

Also, Emma says the bottom 3 vote getters are separated by 1% at this point. Praying that Tiffany is not in the bottom 3. Gemma and John too b/c they bring drama and entertainment as well.

Megan, Steph, Danniella, or Jeremy need to go tonight.

• Members

Megan was kicked off? What?! NO! I liked her and Scotty T's budding romance. Plus she was FINALLY catching on to what a piece of sh*t Stephanie is. What a joke! 

Hurray for Gemma winning immunity! Her, Tiff and John are now my favorite players left. Everyone else is just blah and annoying.

• Members

IMO, tonight was the night Gemma lost the game. I dont mind people playing a game and doing what they need to get to the end but Im going to need for her to tone it down. She is too damn fake and she is open and bold about that. Who can take her seriously? The hysterics over being claustrophobic was so over the top. I wanted them to lose the task so there would be reprecussions for her tantrums. She jumped the shark with the claiming to be pregnant. I just cant with her. Of course her hefty ass is immune

Im surrpised Stephanie survived bc she seems so hated. One storyline I hate the most is a showmance where someone has a lover on the outside. These always seem to swallow up airtime and makes the person in the house look terrible. I dont mind Jeremy but she needs to go

Scotty T? Cute but boring. He's not doing it for me

Not sad to see Meagan go but NY's reaction surprised me

• Members

Stephanie is basically being saved by her Hollyoaks fans, but her time is drawing near. I don't see her making it to the finale. She better win immunity this week or she's gone. Jeremy too. 

Production knew what they were doing when they gave Gemma immunity. Rylan and Emma swearing it wasn't rigged is farce. Yeah, Gemma didn't know which podium to stand at but it takes nothing for them make sure Gemma got the golden mask. As someone on the FB fan page said, they most likely had the set on an elevated podium and fed the masks to the tube where Gemma was standing. But I am fine with Gemma staying b/c she does deliver drama. She's a lazy slob when it comes to tasks but she keeps the drama going. I just need for them to ensure that Tiffany and John get gold masks too. It's time to get rid of some of the deadweight in the house (Danniella, Darren, Chris, Jeremy, Steph). 

Scotty T is boring but he's gonna win it all. Him or dull Darren. Tiffany is basically ensured 3rd place at best, which is fine. She's still the star of the season. 

NY's reaction to Megan didn't surprise me b/c despite their fight, the two have always been close. Via the BBUK Twitter live feed page, they were hanging out before eviction. I think NY for sure thought Steph or Jeremy were going to go tonight like the rest of us. 

Archived