Celebrity Big Brother (2016)

NothinButAttitude

• Members

That's why they fear her b/c she's too much woman for them. 

And some people have gotten freaky with a house full of people, and given Tiffany's past, she'd get down with the get down too if she's horny enough. She don't give a damn. I've just been crying in laughter over her saying that mess. She has to win!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Stephanie is disgusting and a liar. Leaving those red knickers in filthy condition for everyone else to have to see and then denying it to everyone before admitting it. She has destroyed whatever public image she may have had. Honestly, she and Jeremy are so ridiculous with the "who doesn't have discharge in their knickers?"...are they serious? She is literally talking about her vagina. Jeremy giving her advice about confronting people? They're so gross. They both deserve a truly vicious reaction when they're evicted.

Tiffany is very smart. Her views on the house while she was in the Diary Room were very sharp. She's got John's number, thank goodness. Tiffany's reaction to Megan's eviction didn't surprise me, she clearly liked her and Megan didn't trash talk behind her back. I cannot stand John with his bullsh*t. He does set the tone in the house because they're all sheep and he's such a dramatic bitch. Tiffany is right: he's a chameleon. "With open arms and open legs and an open mouth" <- if that doesn't make her 'Best Bits' I don't know what will. 

I can't stand Christopher anymore. Talk about a basic bitch.

• Members

I'm starting to kind of like Stephanie. Gemma and Daniella are driving me nuts! If they walk out the fire exit again then they need to just be kicked off. Tiff is definitely in heat. Aside from Scotty T I don't want her flirting with any of the rest. Both Jeremy and Darren were pretty awful towards her.

• Members

OMG! This was by far my favorite episode! I was shocked at how much I saw! But definitely NOT disappointed! Damn Tiffany brought New York out and she literally had those boys on their hands and knees!  I loved it! You know if there were no cameras around all 3 of them would've been all over each other. I know Jeremy wants some of Scotty T and Scotty T is the type of guy that loves attention, no matter the gender. I feel like I need a cold shower now.

"Your a cheeseburger but Scotty's the Big Mac" :lol: :lol::lol: 

Archived