DAYS: Jack Spoiler

• Members

Matt Ashford told one of his fans recently he's just taped another scene featuring a ghost or fantasy Jack urging Jennifer to move on with Frankie :rolleyes: .

Matt is frustrated at the lack of airtime for himself, Missy Reeves and Billy Warlock.

I'd be amazed if Matt renews his contract in June, and who could blame him if he goes elsewhere. :angry::angry::angry:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

KC might be doing this on purpose so he won't renew his contract. If I were Matt, I would tell KC and JER to kiss my ass. That man has done everything asked of him,and this is the thanks he gets.

No wonder fans are pissed off.

• Members

Actually, if I were him, I would have KC come out and fire me outright or by not offering a new contract. Why let them have the easy way out?

And, yeah, the whole storyline is a drag and starting to become a joke. All of this for Frankie and Jennifer and those two average twice a month - if that.

• Members

I've read Corday is supposedly a supporter of Matt.

I don't know if this is true, but I feel Reilly has some sort of vendetta against Ashford - surely it can't just be a coincidence that every time JER has been headwriter, the actor has been either fired or his character has been repeatedly "killed off".

And, if Matt is fired again or leaves, I guess JER will bring back Steve Wilder. :lol::lol::lol:

• Members

I agree Evan - it seems more of a coiincidence that JER keeps doing this to him.

I for one would rather keep Matthew as Jack, but I have always felt he would be good over on ATWT as one of Holden's brothers. He would be perfect as a Snyder. He and Hensley sort of favor too.

• Members

Stupid, stupid, stupid...Days better not let Mathew Ashford slip away...I think the show is doing well right now, but its weak spot is the lack of jennifer, jack, and frankie...Wake up JER...start writing this story, and bring jack back, before we lose him..

• Members

They've wasted months doing nothing with this story to the point it's become a huge joke on Ashford, Reeves, Warlock and the viewers.

JER may, or may not, have something against Ashford, but Reeves and Warlock aren't faring any better, IMO. I think Frankie and Jennifer are on less now than they were when Jack was alive. LMAO.

• Members

Same here KR. I honestly could care less about Jack anymore and he used to be my favorite. The show rocks so much right now I am perfectly content with the status quo. Its great that Lexie, Abe, Tek, Bonnie, Victor, and Caroline are being featured more. Jack and Jen were featured alot in the Summer and Fall when these characters weren't. I know Matt has been treated unfairly but he just needs to wait until the story heats up and it will. I like that they are taking their time with Jen and Frankie. Its mroe realistic and no doubt more people would complain if they rushed the romance so letting it happen slowly is much better and more realistic IMO.

• Members

Jen & Frankie are so dull and forced.

I can barely watch this show right now and Jack being "dead" again is one of the reasons. This is the 3rd time in about that many years.

Reilly hasn't had an original story idea since the island.

• Members

The last time I watched this show 5 days straight was the week Zack died. It is so bad it just can't hold my interest. These characters are so one-dimensional that you can almost predict what they will say. Chelsea is now Sami-light. The only time we see Abe is when he is bothered by the fact that the flag pole won't rise. And, they have taken Kristian and Peter's great work from that week and shot it all to hell.

Now, they once again treat one of the best actors in television with no respect. And he keeps just taking it on the chin. Well, I'm not indifferent. Matt should leave that show, and not come back.

The way this show is being done now, it wouldn't surprise me if it did get cancelled in the next year or two.

• Members

Abe is seen alot more than that now Roman. He has been involved in the John/Alex/Marlena story quite a bit lately and running capers with John to a certain extent. And then we do get him in the scenes with Lexie talking about the impotence problem.

And as far as Jack, I want the old Jack to come back. I missed there in his last tenure his comedic touches that he was so good at. He never had anything to be happy about. I want him to get back with his paper and really explore that side of his character. They have not done that in along time. If they are going to bring him back in the same mode as he was, then I would just as soon him stay gone and let Ashford move on to better territory.

Archived