GH/YR: Jason Thompson Interview

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm content with him taking over for Billy but I just hate that JT is gonna be wasted in that pairing with AH/Snorboria. UGH! I thought it was cute and honorable how he told Brooklyn Silzer that he was leaving GH. Glad to hear that she took it like a trooper. She has a bright future ahead of her ... but knowing Jill, she'll try and snag her up too. 

• Members

I always enjoy a nice honest interview, and despite how sad it was to say goodbye to Brooklyn and everybody, I'm glad it seems like he has adjusted and is ready to be on Y&R....though I personally feel really bad he is becoming Braeden's latest "BillyBoy" victim....

• Members

His problem at GH was he was playing a character who was just a supporting character for Robin for--even when she was off the show.    He said it himself,  Robin can and will show up again, but Patrick they can recast.   The tie scene he spoke of was good, but outside of that and a few other scenes (scenes of him mourning with Epiphany come to mind) he didn't do such great work.   Ten years have come and gone so fast. 

Archived