Y&R: Phyllis & Nick

Q Steph

• Members

Are Nick and Phyllis out of their rabbit ass minds? I know they're screwing like two, hyper active furry beasts who have escaped from getting their shots injected, but Sharon and even Jack don't deserve to be treated like they don't merit a second thought. Nick's so called guilt dissolves the instant Phyllis does her stripper routine. Phyllis has no remourse to speak of. She is just a homewrecking queenie in the throes of an early mid life crisis; Quite surely, if she were using her proper mental capacities, her maternal instincts would demand that she seek retribution for the man who wanted to crucify her son.

To some, I know their liasion is scorching. They have the X factor, Brangelina heat going on, but they're not adopting any third world kids to detract from their homewrecking? I like Angie, but she and Brad aren't Ozzie and Harriet.

But Karma's a !@#$%^&*]. I hope they, Nick and Phyllis, get their presciptions ready now for the burn to come. Literally and figuratively.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Woo hoo! Love this post.

Thought I was the only one who hated Nick and Phyllis. They make me want to vomit. Nick is being such a dick and Phyllis a dirty skank.

Ugh. I see this as ruination for both characters.

• Members

Thank the good lord I am not the only person completely and utterly disgusted at this relationship..... Nick has no reason AT ALL to cheat on Sharon.... if anyone Sharon has the reason it makes no sense. I never thought it'd be possible but I actually feel for Sharon.... this pairing has made the unthinkable for me a reality... me actually liking sharon and feeling sorry for her. and Phyllis like wtf.... she has come so far and now its back to square one, obsession.... what's next she gonna drug nick and get pregnant with his child? Mow down sharon with her car? I loved crazy Phyllis but she has been redeemed, made something of her self the writers would be fools to sne dher back to that. Its the complete destruction of Jack and Phyllis and really Jack as a character for this pairing in which I am totally against. Argh!!!!

• Members

I just knew that's where they were heading with JT and Viki.... god how predictable has Y&R become? I watched this week to see John's send off (which was very well done by the way) and the Winters drama..... everything else has been pure garbage.... Nick and Phyllis now the long lusty stares... I don't know what's worst, doing the nasty 24/7 or undressing each other with their eyes. :blink: This pairing is ruining Phyllis... Nick was already ruined to me LOL

• Members

Somebody help me out here...they've done it on Phyllis' nasty couch, in the stables, in that nasty motel room that was probably the same one Lily/Daniel were in last summer (on Nick/Sharon's wedding anniversary no less)...what am I missing. LOL!

Not to mention they've made out and flirted with each other every chance they get.

• Members

I guess I am the odd one out but I like them and think they are sexy. They are a welcome change for me. When I watch soaps I want passion, lust, romance and good acting/writing. I dont know that is me. I like Michelle and Josh chemistry. They rock together and it shows on screen.

I never use to think Josh/Nick was sexy and I thought he was rather boring but now I just find him dam right irrisistable(sp).

Like Michelle says I am one of the people she is talking about when she says moral fiber being alittle off in her interview. :lol:

Archived