DAYS: Thaao Penghlis Interview

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. He gives a good interview. I'm so glad he was brought back.

LOL at the Reilly stuff. Wonder who the actor was (Jason Brooks? Insecure hot new leading man jealous of Penghlis? Just a thought ....) and what did Matt Ashford do to Reilly to get the same treatment? He had little interest in Aniston and Victor too.

Anyway ... I don't mind Andre being Stefano's son. If they aren't bringing Tony back (and I'm not saying they aren't, they could I guess) I'm OK with Andre. I'm just hopeful Thaao's raving about the writing comes to pass and it's good stuff. We need to see more from Andre than just a psycho they pull out of their back pocket. He needs to be a viable character.

• Members

I'd be more than willing to welcome Tony back too. His death was awful and wasn't necessary at the time. I'd want it rectified, though it seems a tiny bit of a stretch but this is DAYS, so ... I think most fans are usually willing to shrug it off and look the other way.

• Members

Of course Tony will pop up eventually or Andre will turn out to be Tony. Hey, Tony has turned out to be Andre twice. I didn't like Tony's 2009 death although it gave Leann Hurley some amazing material to work off in the aftermath. Has Hurley been announced as returning herself at all? 

I'd like to know the actor who betrayed Penghlis too. I know the same thing happened to John Aniston too. Friends even had JER on the show himself being a tyrannical writer. I remember back in 2004 when Melaswen was first revealed Deidre Hall made a point to say she was grateful for Reilly's story. 

Archived