B&B - The Biggest Rivalries

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So Wyatt and Ivy - the jewelry makers are going to somehow form a fashion house even though they have little, if any, competency in that area. I suppose with Quinn's jewelry house flopping, that option is gone. I seriously don't regret taking off DVR after Monday's episode. (At least $B has snark, but I figure his best lines will be in promos since the show has nothing else of interest.) 

• Members

I will not stop pushing a veteran actress to come in as Bill's estranged mother. Maybe we can a Maria Giani (from Fashion House) type character to come in and do it. Bill's mother played by Donna Mills or Morgan Fairchild is the head of a fashion empire that has been floundering the last few years so she comes to town to try and get close to him for the sole purpose of having him help bail her out. He manages to trick her into owning half her company and the two unwillingly go into business against the Forresters

YAAASSS

• Members

nah, they already did this with Nick + Jacqui. If they want to tackle this (again...) it SHOULD be Katie, this time - that's one of the things that makes this so dumb. Bill should just wring his hands at the whole idea and throw money at Katie like "do whatever, babe" I mean it would create so much organic drama, but instead it will be Wyatt & Ivy & Bill on the sidelines w/ "wise sage mother hen" Katie dropping "knowledge" when she pops up once a week... a damn mess. :rolleyes:

Archived