A B&B visit?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I thought it might be for an episode or two for a potential Raya wedding. Now, I'm wondering if this is a 'test' arc - almost like JMW's return in February. I could see lots of scenes with TK - the Bridget/Ridge paternal thing is so far back in the past and since Ridge is definitely not in Brooke's orbit - the ick factor is pretty much gone.

• Members

I never felt she was right for Bridget. IDK. The writing was pretty bad or non-existant for her though, IMO. I like her but not as Bridget. Bridget should be a leading heroine on the show but she's MIA. Something's wrong with that. Brad also needs to write for Felicia. What's so hard about writing for certain characters to him?

• Members

I liked her as Bridget but it always bothered me that she was too old for the role. She looked older tha her big brother Rick and she looked like she could be her aunt Katie's sister. It didnt help that they kept her in Nick's orbit, further aging her. Bridget never really got to enjoy stories with her as a young 20 something bc it felt like she went from college age to early 30s overnight

• Members

Yup. The casting of Ashley Jones and her subsequent storylines were WAY too old. Remember when Rick and Bridget were younger and he'd always call her "Budge"? All these years later, it always felt like Hope is what Bridget should be. JY and KM had good sibling chemistry, too.

Ashley Jones as Bridget was more like Brooke's sister. Meanwhile, Heather Tom seems too young to be Katie. (Nancy Sloan is 50; HT is 39).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived