London

Big Brother 17: Discussion Thread

Da'Vonne is my FAVE! I am so pulling for her! Her commentary is everything. On Jeff & Jackie..."These are two people that done did Gulliver's Travel, they done been around the world" LOL

I also like Audrey, Austin & John so far. Jason is very stereotypical but I still enjoyed him & his background. His commentary and determination during the HoH comp was very noteworthy. Glad he won!

The Battle Of The Block is such an annoying, useless twist. UGH! It really dampens the impact of the show for me. I miss actually being excited for an HoH win and not uneasy still. WTF??? It really bothers me

Now off to catch up on the feeds scoop to see who I should really love/hate..

Battle of the Block isnt even a twist. It became a staple last year and everyone knows about it. That makes it not a twist and I hated how Chenbot was hyping it up as one. IA, that its stupid and I hated it bc it led to the same weak players getting put up every week bc the HoH was scared of being dethroned

LOVE Da'Vonne as well. I really hope she wins

Just watched all three episodes and I'm pulling for Da'Vonne as well. Why do all these guys come off with gay vibes? Is it just me and my wishful Gaydar or are they all a little...??

He's crushing on her big time from what I gathered from that scene

I think he is somewhat too. I also think he admires her brash personality. IMO, Steve is extremely impressed by Day. He is always trying to be within her company on feeds....

Just saw Wednesday's ep. Day gave me life once again. LOVED her going around the house counting! Then the drama w/her, Clay & Jeff? LMAO! Loved her DR's about it. Clay looked and sounded dumb as hell. I hate that they're coming for her! :(

The best part of Thursday's ep was Jace's shell shocked discovery of the twin twist. LMAO!

It's hard to watch the broadcast episodes when you've been catching up w/the feeds all week...they showed not one bit of Audrey's bat sh!t craziness throughout the week. All of America won't see how disgusting and a bully Jace really was in the house. Sucks.

Wow, so the racist plots to evict Da'Vonne? No surprises from Clay. Shelly's thirsty is is dumb and just going with it. Week 1 she makes an alliance with Da'Vonne and Audrey and now she's turned on both for some d--k. I cant stand her ass

Wow, so the racist plots to evict Da'Vonne? No surprises from Clay. Shelly's thirsty is is dumb and just going with it. Week 1 she makes an alliance with Da'Vonne and Audrey and now she's turned on both for some d--k. I cant stand her ass

And like Amanda, Diane, April, and the many other weak female players that were dickmatized, she will get her comeuppance when she least expects it. Shelli is going to fall and fall hard. She'll be bitter post show. Calling it.

w3jDHS6.png?1

9Mm9bId.png?1

d5FampI.png?1

Was anyone else calling BS on the Becky's train story? Day had me dying. Everyone is acting all shocked and she was looking at her like "this is some straight up bullsh-t". I wish she got a talking head so we could hear her thoughts

Edited by Cheap21