B&B: Contract Return

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not totally convinced the show needs Steffy. But, if they keep her away from a Liam/Ivy triangle, then there may be hope.

There's no faster way to alienate me as a viewer, than to reignite the tediously dull Steffy/Liam woes.

• Members

The show definitely needs a dynamic female for the under 30 crowd that isn't already paired up with someone. I like Ivy, but she's kinda bland and safe. Not a breakout character. Then there's Ali. Yeah... Yup, they definitely could use Jacquie M. Wood right now.

• Members

"May be hope..." No pun intended, of course... Unless they do some serious reworking of The Vine, the character is pointless and I can't be bothered to watch those tedious Liam/Vine scenes.

I wouldn't be surprised if the revisit Steffy/Rick. Oh, and as far as the take-over, by the time Steffy arrives on the scene - there will only be six months left on Rick's 'deal' - if only these people would stop whining and get to work instead.

• Members

Not only that, but in a weird way CW-lite actress JMW and HT had great hate chemistry and I lived for the putdowns they would heap on each other. The way Steffy needled Katie about being the younger, sexier and hotter replacement was just so good. Also: the way she played with Bill's tiny little sword, lol. whistling.jpg

But yeah, making Steffy-Liam-Hope the next Brooke-Ridge-Taylor triangle was awful. Like that first triangle didn't need to die a fiery death 15 years ago!

Archived