Finalists Announced For ‘Days of our Lives” Australian Talent Search

• Webmaster

andrewsteel_alexanderbruszt_tomdalzell_0

As previously reported, NBC's "Days of our Lives" began searching for a "legitimate" native Australian actor to portray the new 13-week minimum contract role of Finn, a doctor doing his residency in Salem, specifically looking to gain skills as a surgeon, under the guidance of Dr. Daniel Jonas (Shawn Christian). In partnership with Australia's Arena TV, a division of Foxtel, the daytime drama series announced today that it has narrowed its search down to three finalists: Sydney actor Alexander Bruszt, Sydney actor/musician Andrew Steel and Gold Coast actor Tom Dalzell, who is already Los Angeles based.

READ MORE >>

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

LOL. I knew it would be him.

We shall see if he can act. The fact that his character is being stuck with Daniel already turns me off.

Why does Days of Our Lives revolve around Daniel and Melanie Jonas? It's obnoxious and very very tired.

Honestly though, he'll probably be out in the next regime change and I doubt he sparks. Like a lot of women, we've also gone through numerous Aussies and other hunks who don't last. I mean, we're still stuck with Robert Scott Wilson, who's slightly better. I'd hang out with him and he looks great but he's not as good as some want to believe.

Archived