GH: Rebecca Budig interview

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That maneater promo is very lame and not suitable. As for her being Jake's fake wife, meh. Just more crap to prolong a crappy story. I could care less about Jake or Lake/Liason. Besides, I'm sure Hayden will soon be just another one of his groupies.

• Members

She should have been cast as the anybody else on any other show, but that would imply somewhere out there there is someone other than FV who thinks this woman has something to contribute as an actor.

I am shocked--shocked I say!-- to read her character will up front, blunt, throw the snark around and, and be bitchy. I never would have ever thought GH would even contemplate going in that direction with this fabulous actress. I know she is fabulous not from her work or whatever rumored but as yet unseen talent she has, but because every article ever written about her insists so. That promo where she for no reason whatsoever has her arms folded in front of her to evoke attitude really has me wetting my seat in anticipation for the drama I can't even begin to predict.

So anyway, lets see if we can predict it...Carly won't like her, this woman will insist she is no pushover, and Carly will vow to learn what her angle is. Then this woman will set her eyes on Sonny. She was hired by Ric perhaps.

Archived