DAYS: The returns begin for the 50th

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it's for a(n anniversary) visit, I would like to see Martha Madison. She's a capable actress and a familiar face who has shared scenes with both of Belle's parents, JC's Shawn, Sami, Bo and Hope, etc.

But if they're going to bring Belle back full-time, it's the right time for a recast. MM was stuck playing out the fumes of KS's Belle in a baby-crazed storyline that aged the character too much. It would be good to use this time away to reboot her if they want to use Belle in future story. A single Belle who's finally found a purpose in life and has to mother a child she had too young could be a useful player.

• Members

I would much prefer KS, but since she is on GH I think I would take MM over a recast. I have watched MM on Soap Box and I like her on that, I'm hoping it was just the storyline that made her such a bore last time. But JC and KS had way better chemistry as Shawn/Belle.

• Members

I hope the promotion for the 50th is going to get better in the upcoming months. I would take my bread and butter couples - Bo/Hope, John/Marlena, Steve/Kayla , Doug/Julie and let each couple do a short promo spot during primetime shows inviting everybody to tune in for DOOL's 50th anniversary celebration. I appreciate KM and JL; some of the other newbies enthusiasm in helping to promote the 50th but the vets need to step up. They need to do some montages of some of the best DOOL clips for promo spots as well. Right now, other than twitter there isn't much going on. I'm seeing more on TG's leaving GH.

Archived