B&B - March 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maya touched on violence she faced in her youth, I wonder how far they are going to tell this story. Violence against trans women happens at an alarming rate, especially trans women of color, who account for the majority of the reported cases of anti-transgender hate crimes.

It's a very important issue in the trans community, and personally, I'm not even sure if I want to see something like that play out. While realistic, it's definitely a sobering reality, which makes me think it will be touched on outside of more than just a conversation. It would make for an uncomfortable viewing, but maybe that's why it should play out.

• Members

IA with others. Great acting and writing today. You can tell the show is working with an other organization to tell this story bc nothing about today was campy and it was actually done tastefully and was enlightening

Its jarring to see something like this being handled well so far and then they cut to Brooke and her mess of an alcoholic storyline. The latter just doesnt fit

Katie went to JR to tell him that she and Brooke are friends again? Why should he care? She was being so nosy about Maya

• Members

I thought she should have been more heart broken that her sister found the truth out and her struggles as she started retelling her story. I found it just average….I guess thats why I wanted to see more. I thought Wednesday's performance by KM was better than todays.

• Members

I was moved more by Wed show than todays…it feel flat for me….I don't know if it was the performance or all the Brooke s hit that was on that had no business to be on todays show. I don't care for Brooke and her man problems….the b itch is hitting 80 and still wants to get fucked!!

And I have never cared for Deacon..he is a slimy icky character…..

Archived