B&B's Linsey Godfrey hit by a car

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All reports sound promising, which is great. Who cares about story - that's no biggie. Just glad she didn't have her baby with her. I'm sure B&B will work with her on her recovery schedule and I'm certain Brad will work in her injury. LG just seems like such a well-put together person. Didn't realized she's battled Hodgkin's and is cancer free. It's all perspective.

• Members

People magazine is also confirming the injuries were to her ankles

http://www.people.com/article/bold-and-beautiful-star-linsey-godfrey-hit-by-car

A spokeswoman told PEOPLE that Godfrey's injuries were limited to her ankles and she is expected to make a full recovery.

The Bold and the Beautiful was dark on Monday. A spokeswoman for the daytime drama said Godfrey's character is in a "major story arc right now" but producers have rearranged taping for the next few days.

• Members

thank god! Ankles is a big difference than breaking your legs. I thought she would be wheelchair bound for a couple of months

If they wanted to work it into the story, they could have a whodunnit and have someone push her down a flight of stairs, to explain why she is in crutches (assuming LG will be). Brooke, Maya and Rick of course would be the three likely suspects. The real culprit could be Nicole who thought she was helping Maya out

Archived