GENERAL HOSPITAL: December 2014 and Year End Episode Count

jcar03

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, I give you Sonny, Jax and Brenda. That was a popular story from a time when GH was highly regarded. If you want to say LL2 then ok BH had a modest contribution to late 90s GH. Kelly Monaco and Nancy Lee Grahn??? These are the stars GH decided to put front and center for 12 years? Laura Wright, as forgettable and assembly line a soap actress as an actress can possibly get?

The show always needs new people but they destroyed the show when they got rid of literally everybody who made GH GH all at once.

• Members

I love me some classic GH, but I can't agree. First if we are just counting eyes watching a screen, everyone on this list was on GH during higher ratings than today. I hate what Guza did to the show, but other than Sam, all those characters and actors had merit, and could still in proper storylines. I don't think it should ever be at the expense of folks like Alan, Monica, AJ, Georgie, Laura, Bobbie, Felicia, ( the list is near endless really) though. And I don't hate Kelly Monoco. Sam is just a terrible, underwritten character, that was a Guza pet but wasn't safe from having everything unique about her stripped away by his team over the years.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived