007 Spectre

NothinButAttitude

• Members

Spectre.jpg

Eon Productions and MGM/Columbia released the name of the new 007 movie, Spectre, and the cast. Daniel Craig, Naomie Harris, Rory Kinnear, Ralph Fiennes, and Ben Whishaw return to their respective roles.

New cast members include Christoph Waltz, Dave Bautista, Maria Belucci, Lea Seydoux, and Andrew Scott. The film will be released October 23, 2015 in the UK and November 6, 2015 in the US.

I cannot wait!!! happy.png

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I marked out like a little boy when I saw the title this morning. Il's about time they did something with the SPECTRE brand after being in legal mumble jumble for all those years. This cast is perhaps the all around strongest the francise has ever had. Hope Waltz=Blofeld.

• Members

I've heard rumblings of Lana Del Rey. I'd prefer they go to a classic artist instead. None of the current mainstream artists deserve their vocals tied to a 007 theme track. Maybe a few but not too many.

I'm glad they are going back to the basics too. When was the last time they had a film centered around SPECTRE? Wasn't it early Moore? I do wish that they would've wrapped up DC's Bond with Quantum [the organization] better.

• Members

Adele KILLED it with Skyfall she needs to come back!

And that title is SO GOOD. God I cant believe they've turned Bond around again after the disaster that was Quantum of Solace.

Words can't describe how excited I am for the villain in this film. Please make it long as possible. If I had any complaint on Skyfall it's that it ended too soon

• Members

Chile I bawled like a baby when I saw the writing on the wall. I refused to believe theyd do her like that despite the "Think On Your Sins" foreshadowing from the very beginning.

Stupid IGN and the Internet as a whole is intent on ruining who Waltz might be playing. I wish I could just block it from sight! I want the reveal to be as great as the Moneypenny one.

• Members

Moore never had SPECTRE in his films (along with Felix,Shaken not Stirred, Aston Martin,ect). The producers weren't able to use the name due to copyrite ownership. The closest they came to using it was The Spy Who Loved Me, when they were supposed to be the villians in an early draft. Blofeld was briefly in For Yor Eyes Only, though unnamed.

Rihanna was rumored for the theme song and to be in the movie, but I'm guessing that fell through.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived