look at this recent Janet Jackson pic...

Chris B

• Members

That sweatshirt picture is terrible, but she doesn't look fat at all in the yellow jumpsuit. Maybe a bit chubby in the top pictures, but I don't see excessive weight gain in the last picture posted.....but does it really matter?So what if she gained 20 pounds?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 24 2006, 04:01 PM)

LaToyainBUNTE.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 24 2006, 09:32 PM)

jjlarge7zf.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 24 2006, 11:30 PM)

yellow2.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 25 2006, 12:19 AM)

180px-Janetnext02.jpg

Dude like where do you get these awesum gossip pics. Seriously. The last one's to die for. :P

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 24 2006, 08:32 PM)

Don't be a hater, just because she isn't successful doesn't mean she isn't good. She's worked with some very good producers and released some great albums, as good as Janet. And we all know she really wrote and produced Thriller for her dear brother Michael. :P

BTW, since we're on the topic of Janet, she wrote a song for Toy's second album called "Camp Kuchi Kaiai." It's actually pretty good, one of my top five favorite Toy songs of all time.

You should visit : http://www.churchoflatoya.com/ and check out the Audio section, but stay away from From Nashville To You until you've become a fan! :D

While we're at it...more Janet:

jjlarge7zf.jpg

I'm sorry I have heard LaToya sing, and I will never be a fan.lol I don't think janet can sing either, but I like her songs and she's a great dancer.

• Members

Why is it we love it when celebrities get fat? :lol:

At this rate, Janet won't be able to fit all of herself on the next CD cover. :lol:

I've always liked her, because she seems the most normal member of the Jackson family(at least compared to her wacko brother).

Janet, get on that stairmaster, honey! :lol::lol:

Archived