look at this recent Janet Jackson pic...

Chris B

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Supposedly I read somewhere that she always does this - after being in the spotlight she'll start gaining the weight and then finally when she is about to release something or do something big, she'll exercise and get back down in weight.......BUT this time she let herself get much bigger. That's what I read anyway.

• Members

Don't be a hater, just because she isn't successful doesn't mean she isn't good. She's worked with some very good producers and released some great albums, as good as Janet. And we all know she really wrote and produced Thriller for her dear brother Michael. :P

BTW, since we're on the topic of Janet, she wrote a song for Toy's second album called "Camp Kuchi Kaiai." It's actually pretty good, one of my top five favorite Toy songs of all time.

You should visit : http://www.churchoflatoya.com/ and check out the Audio section, but stay away from From Nashville To You until you've become a fan! :D

While we're at it...more Janet:

jjlarge7zf.jpg

• Members

i was thinking Janet got out of the spotlight and got huge because of her the quote on quote "wardrobe malfunction" when her tit flopped out in front of millions in the 2004 Superbowl (I can't believe I missed that <_<-_- ). She saw how CBS was getting sued and all that and so she layed low to avoid papparazzi and any bad publicity that could've stemmed from this. I dunno...just my theory ;) I mean it doesn't make sense how she would just stop working out and lose that amazing bod she had. She had to have been going through something.

Archived