Y&R: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Looks like they changed their minds about whatever they were going to do with this story. Won't miss TT's lousy ass the few times I watch/month. That's for damn sure!

According the the hacks, Hevon are the real deal, which is why they've decided the young pairing won't have a nasty affair.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I definitely think that the writers (Altman, for sure) have decided that Hevon are a real viable pair. However, I still think that the KSJ and MiM pairing was mandated and they are trying to tell a love story for Hevon while adhering to the edicts from above. i don't see Neil and Hilary's marriage ending anytime soon.

Yeah, that Barton story was axed. I used to think that he was brought on as a rival for Neil and Leslie and neil would reunite. But not anymore. That has been scrapped too, it seems. They have something else in mind for Neil. Not at all sure what that is if it isn't Hilary deciding to remain with him despite being in love with Devon.

• Members

I didn't think that Neil and Ashley was bad. I liked them. Nothing special but I don't think Neil (or any of the other vets on canvas) have enough life or story left in them to ever have a truly popular pairing again. I mean, Nick or Billy might get one if they put them with a black chick. But that's it.

• Members

Actually Neil was the one who broke up with her (and sold indigo) before she could admit cheating so he could focus on Lily and her kids. His family needed him, he said. It was around the time Cane died. To this day, Neil doesn't know that Ashley cheated on him with Tucker.

• Members

It is now. But I was peeved that they made it inconsequential then. Especially with Tucker having taken control of CI under Neil's watch and the revelation of Devon being Tucker's kid on the horizon. TPTB really missed the opportunity to make Tucker and Neil rivals.

Archived