Y&R: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

I will probably get slammed for saying this, but I think SONY and CBS need to put in a call to former DAYS HW Sheri Anderson. Y&R needs to return to stories filled with high drama and high romance, and I think Anderson, either by herself or with a strong co-head (like Thom Racina -- shut up, when they wrote DAYS together, it was awesome), is someone who can bring those and other qualities to the forefront. And if not her, then at least get writers who are familiar with the show, such as Meg Bennett and Jim Houghton.

That's insipid. I don't remember Bill Bell doing so much bragging whenever his team won one.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can't wait for Stitch to lose everything and hopefully shoot Victoria in the belly. I would love to never have to hear about Victoria having another baby.

Kelly and Jack's zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

<3 Jill and Colin, but move this loser of a story. Colin needs to interact w/ other characters. This regime locks their characters into boxed up stories rather than seeming like a community. I would love to see Billy/Colin scenes, Jack/Jill scenes, "How can you be dating your brother, my son's homewrecker?" Victor/Neil scenes, Hillary/Jack scenes, and a lot less Kevin scenes. I liked Chris McKenna on OLTL, but his character is a poor man's Alex. Alex busting Kevin's *ss was borderline homoerotic, and IS was the first screen partner GR had any chemistry with at all in years. There should be Jill/Nikki scenes, Paul/Lauren scenes.......

NuBilly and Chelsea are all right[i liked DT, but Jenkins is doing his best w/ a tough pair of shoes to fill.] All the BM stans can't make it any easier for him. I just hope Adam doesn't appear any time soon.

Is there really a reason for Avery to have her ex husband in town. Her scenes w/ Dullen are tedious...the same scenes over and over. She needs to stick to legal work.

Gonna be nice to see Nina this week. I hope she tells Cricket that she never wanted kids before, that she's a workaholic, and that she'd be a crappy mother anyway. I think Nina and Neil would work as a couple.

Archived