Y&R: August 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow was that Tyler today? For all of the hype when he came on board, I figured he was destined to recurring w/ Leslie!

The best thing they could do with his character would be to get him away from Abby.

Tyler-Mariah-Kevin.....write out Stitch, Abby, Noah and Courtney...[use a NuAbby{that can act}, Noah and Courtney for holidays and big family events].

Kill Cane [onscreen in a blaze of bullets, in Lily's arms] and throw Lily into Tyler's orbit.

Traci needs a love interest. I also think they should bring in Nina for Neil. Their close to forty year friendship[iRL] from BNB to Y&R shows they have an easiness between them. She could give him a "Stop pretending and get some help!"rant!

KL never ages, great genes in her family!

Can't believe we were blessed w/ so much Jill this week. Keep that up JFP!

• Members

I read that RW DM's some folks on twitter saying that today was his last day on Y&R. Not sure how true that is. But I wouldn't be surprised. I think that the Michelson's are done as full characters. AC is recurring and married off to a day player. She is an attorney only now and her being an Assistant DA means that she will just be the evil foe to Avery and Michael trying to defend the innocent of Genoa City.

I suspect that Hilary will get a bio mother or sister that they will throw at Neil next. If they do go this route, I hope the actress is at least over 45.

• Members

Hunter King isn't as big of a problem to me as Melissa Ordway. Honestly, if one of them had to go, I'd nominate the latter.

Back in the day, Bill Bell might have kept us waiting another two weeks before reuniting Mariah with Nick and Sharon in that storage shed. Which might have been excruciating, depending on how you look at it. Regardless, I had the feeling that her rescue today was seriously rushed.

Archived