GH's Enormous Cast - What Would You Do?

• Members

I agree to an extent but what is the purpose of all these additional characters? Do they really add anything? I would focus on the characters that have been on GH the longest and then spread out the storyline wealth and only add characters that add to the storyline. Frank and Ron seem to add to the cast because there's is another out of work soap actor and they need to fill some quota of newbie actors. The addition of actors is out of control!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, I know that. I'm already dreading Giggles Miller (lol) for that fact alone, not to mention the other reasons. I also dread his rabid fanbase.

There are still days and days of Ava, lol. That hasn't worn off, unfortunately. And now he's back on the Silass kick because The Staff has arrived. I'm so sick of Nina already, even if I already prefer Nina to Phyllis, honestly. At least Michelle looks like she's enjoying playing this ridiculously crazy psychopath. However, like any OK character (I didn't mind Ava once upon a time, or Obrecht), he ruins them by having them on CONSTANTLY and keeps them through ridiculous reasons. But I'm over the lunatics. If Ron's not relying on a lunatic to drive story then he's relying on a baby. It's all he knows how to write. There's very rarely any in between where characters grow and change. He somehow has everything he's written ultimately mean nothing most of the time.

• Members

This.

What has Franco added? Kiki? Silas? All of that screentime could go elsewhere. Same for Julian. What's he really added to this show? Absolutely nothing. I'm not totally writing Ava off yet but this pregnancy storyline was terribly predictable.

Archived