GH: Ron Carlivati Interview

• Members

Heck what I said back in its heyday american idol was not critically acclaimed but was doing over 30 million viewers or transformers doing 300 million in one weekend. Critical acclaim does not mean big ratings. Labine and Riche I liked but people forget her ratings dropped during the HIV storyline. Reilly did win an Emmy but his ratings were blockbuster numbers so huge and big.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Do you think getting rid of any combination of at least three new pets is will be an improvement? YES or NO? If you say yes, then tell me why it's any improvement in that case but not in the case of Carly/Jason/Sonny.

• Members

Garin wolfe imho was a great head writer but he needed a co-headwriter to spice thingss up. Not familiar with Michele valjean although i think she was hw briefly and i think she wrote the Liz rape storyline. She might have been a good fit.

I find it laughable that the RC's apologist thinks any critics of the soap savior should read as the detractor wanting Guza back.

There was other headwriters before Guza and before Rc. I saw the LaBine stuff and it was soap at its finest. I like the job GW did during the strike. I know Michelle valjean was briefly hw. And there were many regime before that.

And Guza started to suck around 2002.. Before that he was actually decent. JFP allowed him free reign which is why the following 1p years were unwaatchable.

I always thought that Sri Rao (so not sure about the name) who wrote Night shift season 2 would have been spectacular if put in charge. Night shift in barely 15 episodes felt more like GH than anything Guza wrote from 2002 to 2012.

• Members

Guza's pets were more noticable because they were a trio and always won together, but Guza told stories (and this is more important than anything else, really). FrankenRon have pets all over the place and their creations are getting the "stories". But overall, the show is a disjointed plot point mess. I've watched soaps for 34 years, and only one show, IMHO, was worse than current GH, and that was Trassions!

• Members

All RC ever does is start petty "squabbles" (who talks like that?! Seriously!) with fans. God forbid he respectfully disagree with somone. He's a disgusting piece of filth. It blows my mind how incompetent and petulant he is, yet he still has a job. And it's so creepy that he cyberstalks people and fans that he supposedly hates.

In real life, McDonalds would not hire Ron. I would pay to see Ron in the unemployment line.

I would much rather watch Passions reruns than read another interview with RC or watch RC's GH (besides Nina of course!!!).

Archived