Y&R's Burgess Jenkins interview

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kind of skimmed through this but I couldn't help but role my eyes of the "multi-layered character part" since the character really hasn't been that way for years.....

So Heinle is ok with him coming on yet never warmed up to DT?.....ok

Overall I feel like he would've been better as a different character....maybe Brooks Prentis or something like that?....but I have to remember that those ideas are for people who actually care about the show's history.....

• Members

If they had skipped the entire DT fiasco, it would be easier to take. I'm almost certain now that they will not recast Adam until November - nuBilly, nuPhyllis and nuAdam in a few months - might be too much to take. These are not insignificant character played by barely popular actors. All three actors had huge followings and that going to be tough on the show. This reminds me of the era where Y&R killed off Ryan, Malcolm and replaced Mac in a short period of time - it did not go well and Y&R lost a big chunk of viewers (mainly due to Shemar's loss, but killing off Ryan - a popular character/actor and recasting Mac did not help).

Archived