Former actor reportedly spotted on the Y&R set

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It reinforces the view to me that either Y&R are desperate to bring Muhney back to the show (ratings, ratings! :rolleyes: ) but don't dare because of the backlash on set and possible legal action. Or this Examiner article came directly from Muhney's "press agent."

I swear, if they bring that self-important douche back onto Daytime...

• Members

Surely, this was not written from a writing professional. I mean, a person with a college degree in English and/or journalism or creative writing? Someone who understands proper use of grammar and syntax?

I had to look up and check to see if there was a name attached because I was surprised anyone would claim responsibility for this! What a waste of my time reading it. Forget content, this was just poorly written.

• Members

I figured if they were quoting MM's mom's Twitter, it's because Muhney gave them a wink and said "go 'head."

Mind you, his mom was saying nothing we haven't heard before -- "He's entertaining offers. When he gets the right offer, he will go for it." Which to me sounds like he's not even entertaining a fly who accidentally flew into his front window. GH and ABC don't dare, not while the cast is as bloated as it is. Hence why Y&R's siren call (picture Jill Farren Phelps chained to a rock in the Greek Islands cooing Myykilllllll. Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyykillll) must be looking mighty attractive right about now.

If MM comes back to Y&R, he will be insufferable. Especially if the ratings creep up a nanopoint. And Eric Braeden will either be checking out how his CBS pension is doing, or calling up Les Moonves for another 'golf game.'

Archived