Evil Dad Scared the shit outta his son!

Mitchapalooza

• Members

Well after that last link to break.com I looked at some of the other videos and found this one. At first it was [!@#$%^&*] hilarious and then it is downright mean.

This dad set his kid up to play this maze thing and at the end one of those scary things pops out. Well the kids loses it and starts smacking the screen and then starts crying hysterically, while the dad just continues to film him....what an arse!

http://www.break.com/index/kidscaredgame.html

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My mom sent that to me, but I had already been in the comp. lab at school when someone's friend had sent it to them and it had all the same music, so I just waited and then looked away as soon as I heard the screaming. That frace is way too freaky for me. :P

• Members

I'm sorry but, what was so wrong here? It's not like he put his child in any real danger. I think it's just a harmless practical joke at the child's expense. Surely we all can agree that playing similar tricks on vulnerable people like children and pets, those that cause no harm, can be quite amusing. :)

• Members

Its a little different though, the kid is like 7 or 8 and his dad is doing this to him and getting pleasure out of it..... kept filming his son crying.... and now its posted all over the internet..... geez..... I think I would grow up to resent my dad for something like that.

Archived