The Mysteries Of Laura: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Administrator

The Mysteries Of Laura: Discussion Thread

THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA – Debra Messing (“Will & Grace”) stars as Laura Diamond, a brilliant NYPD homicide detective who balances her “Columbo” day job with a crazy family life that includes two unruly twin boys and a soon-to-be ex-husband (Josh Lucas) — also a cop — who just can’t seem to sign the divorce papers. Between cleaning up after her boys and cleaning up the streets, she’d be the first to admit she has her “hot mess” moments in this hilariously authentic look at what it really means to be a “working mom” today. Somehow, she makes it all work with the help of her sexy and understanding partner, and things becomes even more complicated when her husband, ironically, becomes her boss at the precinct. For Laura, every day is a high-wire balancing act.

The cast also includes Laz Alonso and Janina Gavankar. Writer Jeff Rake (“Boston Legal”) and director McG (“Supernatural”) serve as executive producer with Greg Berlanti (“Brothers & Sisters”), Aaron Kaplan (“The Neighbors”), Todd Lituchy and Sarah Schechter. “The Mysteries of Laura” is a production of Warner Bros. Television, Berlanti Productions and Kapital Entertainment.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

So I've watched since last season. I like it, but I think that Callie Thorne's talents are wasted in such a small regular role. I would much rather see her starring in her own show as the lead. The cast has great chemistry. Debra Messing is wonderful!!! and she has chemistry with Josh Lucas.

Archived