Days: New Press Photos

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rob's model poses are a bit annoying, he looks better showing teeth when he smiles, IMO.

I still see Blair as well. Kassie looks great though and I can't wait to see her onscreen as Eve to finally separate the two in my brain. I've watched her as Blair for soooo long that's all I can see but I'm sure on-screen it will be different.

Guy looks pretty good. I'm not sure why his looks get knocked. He's just not a chiseled pretty boy. It's refreshing (but to each their own of course!) They clearly style Will terribly on the show. Chandler was 'prettier' but at least Guy wants to be in the role and tries. Same for Rob Wilson, at least he gives an effort and tries. They're both very likable guys.

True looks good too. Wish her character was more interesting.... lol. I like the hippy look on her.

• Members

Kassie DePaiva is someone who almost doesn't age. Even allowing for photoshop she looks like no 50 year old I know.

Huh? His photos are almost overwhelmed by these ridiculous actresses with their hands on their hip as if they are posing for some Real Housewife poster. I never understood why they all do the hands on the hip thing. To me it always looks ridiculous.

Archived