Best tv show crossovers

dragonflies

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm watching the "Magnum"/"Simon & Simon" cross-over right now on Netflix. It's okay, although the brothers Simon come across as even more two-dimensional than Magnum and his cronies.

For me, the best cross-over was between "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and "Rhoda" for the latter's wedding.

• Members

I always loved watching the Beverly Hillbillies crossover with Green Acres and Petticoat Junction because the latter two weren't rerun as much in the late 90s/early 00s and it was my only real chance to see anything related to them.

I always thought Three's Company and Too Close for Comfort should have had a crossover at some point.

One of THE classic TV events! Nancy Walker and Cloris Leachman stole the show from Val and Mary.

• Members

OMG, that would have been so awesome. Here's one scenario: Monroe, established as Mr. Furley's clumsy nephew, drops in for a visit. Monroe is depressed, so Mr. Furley asks Janet to help him find a gf. Jack thinks it is wrong to meddle in the lad's personal life. However, thanks to yet another round of silly misunderstandings (innocently engineered by Larry), Monroe thinks Janet has the hots for him, and Mr. Furley thinks Monroe has the hots for Jack!

• Members

I loved the Law and Order/Homicide crossovers. And the appearances of Mothership characters are really the strongest thing SVU ever had going for it, especially after McCoy became DA and kept showing up to bitch the ADAs out. Even Fred Thompson was good for those scenes.

• Members

One 3-way crossover that sticks out in my mind is when NBC did a special night of The Golden Girls, Empty Nest, and Nurses (I believe in 1992 during GG's final season), where there was a full moon and there was an ongoing theme with the fact that there was a full moon out. I remember Rue McClanahan crossing over to Nurses, but can't remember if she or Betty White crossed over to Empty Nest as well. Either way, I liked that trifecta of shows with frequent overlapping crossovers.

Just did a quick Wikipedia search. Charlie, the neighbor from Empty Nest also crossed over to Nurses that night. Looks like Nurses had frequent GG and EN guest-stars.

• Members

I guess these are all of them

1. "Family Matters"

- Lost in Space: Part 2 (1998) TV episode, Played by Jaleel White (as Steven Quincy Urkel)

- Lost in Space: Part 1 (1998) TV episode, Played by Jaleel White (as Steven Quincy Urkel)

- Pop Goes the Question (1998) TV episode, Played by Jaleel White (as Steven Quincy Urkel)

- Don't Make Me Over (1998) TV episode, Played by Jaleel White (as Steven Quincy Urkel)

- Throw Urkel from the Train (1998) TV episode, Played by Jaleel White (as Steven 'Steve' Quincy Urkel)

(199 more)

2. "Meego"

- Love and Money (1997) TV episode, Played by Jaleel White

3. "Animaniacs"

... aka "Steven Spielberg Presents Animaniacs" - USA (complete title)

- Taming of the Screwy (1993) TV episode, Played by Rob Paulsen

4. "Step by Step"

- The Dance (1991) TV episode, Played by Jaleel White

5. "Full House"

- Stephanie Gets Framed (1991) TV episode, Played by Jaleel White

6. The ABC Saturday Morning Preivew (1991) (TV) Played by Jaleel White

Archived