B&B: Character comeback

• Members

Considering that some of the folks on the show aren't exactly living up to that "beautiful" title of the show, I've no problem with SK coming as he is at all. No, he's not as preserved as he was 15 years ago, but he's one of the few left in the soap industry who still has that natural charisma going for him that's allowed me to overlook it.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's kind of funny though because other than a few people I don't think the cast is all that beautiful. Men or women. I'm not a big Rena Sofer fan but she has shown up how drab a lot of the female cast is. Of the men, the only one who does anything for me is Scott Clifton.

• Members

I find Sean "pork-fried dumpling" Kanan hot even looking like an overboiled lobster. LOL. I'm good with Deacon looking a bit sleazy and puggy. I really do think his chemistry with everybody makes up for the lack of waxed chest, tight abs and dead eyes (*side-eyes Adam Gregory*).

Now, if Bell can somehow convince KKL that this is all going to work out ok, I would KILL for Deacon getting mixed up in the Katie-Ridge-Brooke-Bill quad. Heck, if JMW came back, that [!@#$%^&*] would be insane.

• Members

I'll admit that I vastly prefer SK's look ca. his O.G. run as the real AJQ, as he fit the physical description of a cocky, yet destructive silver spooner to perfection, yet I gladly give him a pass on letting himself go / falling victim to the ravages of his hard living / not being able to bounce back as is expected in a way that I wouldn't for other soap actors that I am not (as) fond of.

All this is to say that I miss the days when a soap star like SK (with chemistry to spare along with his looks / despite what is left of his looks) was the rule, rather than the exception. Who knows if he'd be as highly prized these days if there were more of him around as they were way back when?

• Members

Deacon was my first (official) soap crush. I know SK is not as good-looking as he used to be back then, but boy... he still has it tongue.png

Most of all, I hope this will keep him away from further funny-rap-songs project like the one he recently did with Ronn Moss and others--- cringe-worthy.

Archived