GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't even watch this scene but just reading this conversation made my eyes roll

SONNY: Money isn’t everything. You know, girls like Emma, right — beautiful, classy, smart — girls who are worthy of your love, they don’t — they don’t care about expensive things.

SPENCER: What do they care about?

SONNY: What a good girl cares about, what’s important to a good girl is a good man — somebody who’s humble, who’s confident. They don’t like guys who brag. And you know what girls really don’t like? Guys who destroy other people’s artwork.

• Members
UGH. So glad I skipped those scenes, even though I appreciate they finally have Sonny interacting with his nephew. Spencer is so obnoxious. Guess he got the shouting from his piss poor acting father.

Nik calling Liz out was somewhat fun but it was typical Ron, as Vee said. It's so Ron can make it seem like Liz is 1) 'no better' and 2) I fully expect a quad with Ric/Britt/Liz/Nik and he has to create conflict and of course Nik won't lash out at his sister. Liz is his "best friend" (rolls eyes SO hard at that) so I can see him taking his anger out on her, of all people. But it was all just so ugly. This show is sooo bad.

Alexis and Julian were disgusting. Nancy, I hope you don't act like that IRL. Sounded like she was having a seizure gasping so much. Yuck. And LOL at everyone jumping on her tweets. Why are tweets even being brought in here? It had NOTHING to do with March 2014 of General Hospital, IMHO. I'm starting to hate Twitter. (Not knocking you personally cassadinefan!).

Emme Rylan has turned in some OK performances and has actually made me like and root for Lulu for once, but yeah, she's never been a great actress and she was sort of painful to watch yesterday as she bugged her eyes and flailed her arms (is this a GH requirement now?).

KT isn't THAT bad folks. LOL. Come on. And Britt had chemistry with Nik, and KT did make the character show some other sides. It wasn't JUST because Sabrina was so hated. I do give her some credit and I actually give them credit for seeing some potential and trying to keep her around. But to each their own, we like who we like. She's doing OK, and better than some. I think she's just easy to hate on.

Thank god TC got pregnant and I'm assuming is on leave? No Sabrina and Franco has been wonderful. Now can we just toss Silas and his useless ass?

I'm SORT OF looking forward to Donna Mills and Laura Wright together today. Is Franco on? I hope not.

• Members

Sigh...

For anyone who wanted to see this as a great eppy, hats off to you! I do not begrudge anyone who finds entertainment by any means necessary wub.png

However, it was just awful. Great soap? Nope, more like soap scum!

There really were no MVPs to mention. Emme disappointed me, and I have been one of her biggest cheerleaders. Dom is the only person who kind of stood out. Otherwise, there was no one there to lift that below par material.

Tyler?! What in the sam hell was he doing? I was embarrassed for him. Just a horrible display!

Becky, TIIC just don't know what they want Liz to be. A down on her luck single mother who's a good friend and can be counted on or a conniving bitch. I honestly don't know. Liz was so full of herself and deserved everything Nik gave her. Too bad it was a "hey, look at us, we really know drama" scene. Crappy are so clueless.

Kelly T. I like her, but she failed big time! BIG TIME! Her scenes were quite embarrassing, and if I even wanted to buy that Britta was distraught over Ben, I would need scenes of her loving that kid and bonding with him. We didn't get that, so why would I care that Lante are WRONGFULLY searching for and preparing to remove that kid from Britta's home? In what world? Ben is Britta's son and you'd be hard pressed to find a judge who actually give him over to Lante!

Who else thought it weird that as soon as the manure hits the fan, THE GRANDPARENTS decide to hop a boat and leave? You don't think Lante might need the support?

As reveals go, this gets a D- [yeah, I'm in a good mood]!

NLG cannot do intimacy to save her life! LMAO! The panting was just embarrassing! Madame Frigidaire needs to loosen up and stop trying to act sexy. Just be sexy [if that is at all possible]!

Silazzzz's place was ransacked? How can you tell? The guy looks homeless all of the time. And Sam packing a gun which came from where exactly? Trying to prove that this pod is still ride or die? FAIL! This pairing needs to leave PC stat and take Det 2x4 with them! The 3 of them in scenes together is just too much to ask of an audience.

Preview: Wright and Mills? Don't care! Give me Wright and West and some meaningful material, a reason for these 2 characters to be at each other's throats. There's plenty, so let's use it!

• Members

Emme Ryan's performance was terrible, awful, grounds for dismissal. But the material sucked too. Having her run to the room without the letter and act all hysterical was a cheap and dumb way to stretch out the reveal to the larger group. They should have had her come in with the letter and appear strong and composed because she's a mother and wouldn't want to traumatize her baby. But they had to do it this way to allow Leisel to steal the baby, a plot point I hate. I hate baby switching plots anyway....

I've never thought Ryan was a good actress anyway, lots of hype because she's supposed to be a little Farrah Fawcet/Pam Anderson wannabe....

The actress playing Britt has really improved though and I give her credit for some compelling performances in the last few months. The guy playing Brad sucks as well. Get rid of him.

Rick and Liz had some great scenes.

• Members

I have it on good authority that AJ is being replaced in the opening on Tuesday and they are removing the 50th anniversary logo (finally). I wonder who they're going to slot in. I feel like if they DON'T put Ava in, she's gotta be on the way out haha.

Archived