People who work . . .

Sundance

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get it. People who vote work, and people who work drink coke on steps while sitting. But I do like the little cartoon of the worker digging whatever he is digging having the decency to do so while in dress shoes, while that lazy wastrel below who dares to wear his hat backwards has the audacity to wear sneakers. I guess the message here is only democrats and liberals wear sneakers while lollygagging on welfare while conservatives dig ditches in tuxedos all day long?

• Members

A lot of conservatives are older people who are retired and have nothing better to do than be angry at the government, so let's not assume they all work. Democrats actually show up less in elections because they work jobs that don't allow them to really be politically involved.

• Members

Why do some people think this has anything to do with political parties? Or, whether someone is liberal or not? What I get from this is that you don't have to work to vote as to where the money from people's' pay checks that is deducted by taxation gets spent.

Archived