Who should be the next Adam on Y&R?

• Members

And please no comment saying he shouldnt be recast because you know he is coming back in the near future. So who should play him?? My vote goes for previous Adam ...I doubt he would be interested though. Placing pictures would be good too of the recast and no funny business either...lol

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd like to see Chris Engen come back as well Ron, but I agree, not going to happen.

I've heard other people wonder if Brett is going to be Adam, since he was at/near CBS studios when the first Michael Muhney banner flew over and shared a pic of it, but I doubt it. I love Brett (as evidenced by my avatar), but I can't see him as Adam.

• Members

NOBODY! The character is not that important to the show. He had his run, was written into a ditch and it's time to move on. If they recast it'll bring back all the Michael Muhney drama and it's not worth it for the show. If this was Nick Newman or Victoria or someone NEEDED I could understand recasting under this circumstance, but Adam has already served his purpose for the show.

Archived