GH: Carlivati Wants James Franco Back to Play Himself

• Members

the only way I could see JF coming back is to play an OTT character... like, an insightful drag queen, or something, just for the fun of it. Otherwise... he's been there done that.

or maybe a recast of Jason, just to play the emotionally dead Borg character he used to play opposite...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey, maybe JF and Broadway Belle can both come back! Together!!!

Seriously, I can't believe RC would consider this [!@#$%^&*] again. He must be fresh out of stolen ideas because having JF on GH was JFP's crowning glory, the final nail in the coffin of her overrated career at GH. James Franco brought absolutely nothing to the show once the shock of seeing an erstwhile movie star had worn off the first episode. He also exposed himself to be a terrible actor when it comes to fast-moving Daytime. Why bring back somebody who was such an empty, ridiculous failure, panned by fans and the mainstream media alike? Nobody understood its 'artistic' worth, that's for damn sure.

• Members

Maybe he could bring his new found recent fascination with the gay S&M scene into it?? The new local hang out in Port Chuck could be a gay S&M bar!!

Well so would I, but we all know Ron wants Franco to apparently play himself which guarantees there would be a lot of "brilliant" scenes of the two of them interacting...

Archived