DAYS: Actress Returns

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
What would she be charged with? She had sex with Eric and thanks to Nicole, there is no proof that she drugged him. The police don't have anything to stick and its her word against his. I mean I can see her getting arrested but a judge/jury would have to throw it out due to lack of evidence.

• Members

Yes, it's he-said, she-said. BTW - How did Nicole get rid of proof Eric was drugged? I don't remember that. Honestly, i WANT Kristen to get away with her crimes. I just don't want to see The Mumbler lecturing her. I suppose in the end, it's really more about Kristen being a social pariah in Salem, but if she does have a kid, which I hope she does both to create drama and it would be nice to see Kristen as a mother.

• Members
when she and Daniel found Dr Chaka Kahn, she found his stash which had documents which connected him to Kristen and the plans for the drugs. The show made it clear that those documents were enough to clear his name and prove what Kristen did. Nicole held onto them for a whole but ultimately shredded them bc she feared he'd go back to the priesthood with his name exonerated

• Members

Shredded them, then set them on fire, then somehow produced a whole garbage bag of shredded papers to burn. Are they such hacks that they forgot she already burned them? And how did it expand to a full bag's worth? They've repeatedly shown flashbacks to the shredding and the rest stop fire (seriously?), but not the, uh, first burning.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

One would think they'd try to hit early July - right after tennis (since they can promoted there) and the fact that July is a sweeps month. Regardless, this can't come soon enough! BTW - Considering DAYS production schedule, I wonder if ED will complete taping her entire run PRIOR to any of it airing?

Archived