DAYS: Actress Returns

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA. I just read the updates. Nothing has captured me like ED's last return. Other than the baby that I've been wishing for since she banged Eric, I really hope they don't box Kristen into a corner. I believe the scenes where Kristen showed her humanity, friendship and desire for love and a family made the stint far more intriguing than other one-note villains. Of course, that kind of fell apart at the end, but I believe that was because the story was cut short. Don't get me wrong, I love Kristen's schemes, but for someone so smart, having her lug around the stupid flashdrive was beyond ridiculous (put it in a safe deposit box, upload video to a cloud, etc.). Like she really needed to carry it around with her to remember what happened that night. It was a bad plot point.

• Members

Bitch needs to bet gone soon. I'm so tired of watching Gabi. I'd rather she play stupid and is conning Nick but there's no way they can even try and pull that off now, IMO. I feel like she taped her exit years ago. I mean seriously, this four month crap has to end or stop releasing casting so far ahead. I mean I don't really care to know someone joined in February if we aren't even going to see them until Summer. Seriously. LOL. And I know I can stop reading casting news, but that's not going happen.

Archived