DAYS: Actress Returns

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
and she got a pregnancy test soon after that confirmed she wasn't pregnant. She and Eric had sex in June and she left town 5 months later, not pregnant. I don't see how anyone can say she definetly had his baby . The timing makes no sense unless they ignore all this, which I'm fine with bc of the story implications

• Members

But DAYS really go by "actual" time. I mean, I always HOPED she would be preggers with Eric's baby because of the Marlena thing, but then as time passed and it was announced she was leaving, I figured she'd end up pregnant with Brady's baby so that there would be ray of hope that they could reconcile. Otherwise, how could Kristen be a romantic lead again? Also, I figured they could skip the whole showing Kristen pregnant (boring) and just bring her back looking fantastic, but with a nanny (who will probably go psycho) and baby boy, of course.

• Members

Ha!

I always found it silly that Kristen still wanted a baby. She was desperate for one 18 years ago and apparently had a small window of opportunity to get preggars before her baby-making abilities shut down (one of Reilly's convenient medical crises that was never fully explained).

I don't mind a stretch in timeframe for her baby to be Eric's, if indeed she is knocked up. This is the same soap that had Hope have sex with 3 men in the course of 3 months (John and Stefano in July) and neither she nor we questioned the final conclusion that Bo (sex in September) was the proud papa.

Archived