GH promo: Mob War!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The constant teasing of this supposed mob war is equivalent to someone constantly telling you they're going to enter you but never doing it.

You know it's gonna be horrible and that it will hurt and you just want it over with.

• Members

I haven't given a [!@#$%^&*] about a GH mob story since Jason was shot while Carly and Sonny were having sex. Between Steve Burton fighting the love story being written for him with Sarah Brown and just how nasty the two of them were to each other (Sonny and Carly), I just kind of lost all interest.

Labine era Puerto Rico and the classic shoutout involving Stone, Robin, Brenda, Luke, Laura and Lucky. Guza with clink boom and Nikolas being shot in front of Luke's. Those were great mob stories!

Alcazar was a mess(both twins) Faith was a mess, The Balkan was a mess. All of them could have been better with all that talent but they were not. Now Julian Jerome is back with a new face and an amazing youth serum. And Sonny is not quite the powerhouse he once was. Ugh!!

• Members

As a die hard Jarly fan (seriously, they're what got me watching and my hell was it the hottest non-couple I've ever seen!) I can say that it was definitely Steve that didn't want the pairing. I wouldn't even be surprised if it's part of the reason he left the show. Which is a shame because I thought he and Sarah had explosive chemistry! Of course, everyone was wanting Sonny and Carly to happen after hate sex while I just felt disgusted by it all. I finally did warm to them once Steve left and actually came to love them until Carly suddenly only existed for Sonny. Luckily Sarah left not too long after and pod Carly has been walking around ever since!

Archived