Another Y&R actor out??

• Members

I agree with this. While Sony can terminate any actor at the end of his or her cycle without giving cause, it is not going to open itself up to a lawsuit from MM by acting on anyone's allegations against him without conducting an internal investigation. Since he just got a two year deal, Sony must value him and would have been reluctant to fire him which is why I knew that the real story must be far worse than MM was letting on.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What is wrong with you?

Everyone that is sane on this thread has said in basically each post commenting on this that "IF it's true, so and so blah blah blah" Nobody has blindly believed anything.

You come in here posting a fake tweet to do what? Support your fapping fantasy? Did you chuckle evilly & clap your hands after you posted? Did you high-five yourself?

• Members

What we don't know:

• Specifics of the termination

What we do know:

• He was terminated
  • He was terminated in the middle of a cycle
  • Someone sexually harassed someone
  • Distracting everyone with that tale of his enemy and his supposed friend
  • All but admitting the dismissal was anything but wrongful (Praising TPTB in an interview)
  • The [fake] humility

• Members

I think we will know the whole story eventually, even if it takes years to loosen people's tongues and there are always court documents (direct related and tangential) that spill even more.

It took years for Robert Kelter-Kelly's sexual harassment of his female colleagues to come out. The details about why Melissa Reeves left Days so suddenly were came out in the court documents that Corday and Sony filed when they sued her for breach of contract.

Archived