Y&R: December 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Still on last week, but Sharon just rolled her eyes at Nick's praise of Phyllis and told him to shut up. She then listed a bunch of Phyllis' crimes & evil deeds. I nearly died.

I love and miss Cassie but seeing her as Judgmental Ghost is not exactly what I would have hoped for.

• Members
I am glad they are giving Jack a surrogate daughter in Hilary. He needs it for when they take summer away...plus taking Kyle too. Where does it leave him really with no kids. There is Abby and Billy of course but Abby has a father. She never really had a dad and is looking for someone to care about her. So her loyalty to him after he has been kind to her makes since. Loving this.

Cane and lily are ridiculous. Expecting Devon to ask Hilary to leave because lily was there. That girl is way to spoiled and used to being the center of attention in her family. She is accustomed to Neil and Devon putting her before anything and anyone so once Devon gets with Hilary, Lily will be very shocked and dismayed. There is smart writing going on with it because they are playing that up (the scenes where Devon is so concerned about Lily and her saying he and cane are her favorite guys...more than once). And Devon's history, sadly, works well here. Remember him deciding to stay in GC because Neil told him that lily was getting to close to Tyler and Tyler needed to be watched and how hurt Roxy was because that was his reason. Very smart writing to work with the history of the family dynamics that have played out for 10 years.

Saying this enough times will NOT make it true you know...Lol

• Members

Monday:

How... boring.

I nearly died when Billy was telling Kelly that he is trying to put on the big goofy grin and go through the motions… but he isn't fooling anybody. How funny, that's exactly what Billy Miller is doing as an actor, too! Very meta.

Devon is coming off SO unsympathetic. If this is how they’re going to write him and if Bryton intends to continue using those stupid smirks of his, I don’t wanna see him. Bye!

WTF. Hillary leaves Underground, then suddenly she’s back to make googoo eyes with Stitch?

I did start crying when Nick, Sharon and Noah were talking about past Christmases. The emotion took me by surprise. Guess it shows how strong & good the show used to be once upon a time.

God, what have we done to deserve two episodes in a row ending with Chelsea and Adam's big wuv? Barf.

• Members

Esther does the crossword puzzle on the Sunday paper & solves anagrams? Esther? GMAFB! But it was hilarious when Jill dismissed her and then realized Esther was behind this.

Nobody works on this show anymore. People just walk in and out of bars and homes all day long. Remember office scenes? Remember when people actually used to be in their offices working during the day hours?

Did they get rid of Victor's office set? How long has it been since they've shown it?

Archived